REVOLUTION X FRIENDS? OOOOOOH MYYYYY GOOOOOOOD

 Hello my lovelies!! 

This weeks post is going to be a review on some of the new Friends X Revolution make-up and accessory bits. 

Revolution are a drugstore UK brand who I’ve loved for years and they have just brought out a collection in collaboration with the TV programme Friends! 



Now if you know me, you’ll know that Friends is one of my favourite TV programmes of all time so when I saw this collection was being released, I knew I had to grab some bits. 

I didn’t get everything just because I thought it would be a waste when I already own so much make-up but I still thought I would post a review just to let anyone know who is interested.

The main thing I wanted from the collection was the Friends hand held mirror which is purple and yellow and in the shape of the iconic frame on the door in Friends. I’ve wanted a new hand held mirror for a while so when I saw this one, I thought it was perfect. This mirror costs £10 and is one of many accessories part of this collection including make up bags and scrunchies. 

The next thing I purchased was one of the mini palettes. They released one large eyeshadow palette and three minis based off the three main female characters Rachel, Phoebe and Monica. I bought the Phoebe one because I thought I would get the most use out of this one. 

The Phoebe palette is a 9 pan palette with very neutral shades with a slight pop of baby pink and orange. This palette also has a pressed silver glitter which I have swatched and it is very glittery but doesn’t feel too different to any other pressed glitters that I have. All of the shade names in the palette have references to the programme and the character of Phoebe such as ‘smelly cat’ and ‘lobster’ which I love. 

The shadows in the palette that I have used so far worked really well for me. Revolution eye shadows are very hit and miss for me but this palette worked really well and the shadows blended nicely. It is very much on the natural side but for me that is perfect because I would use this palette to travel with for day to day occasions. 

The palette has a little mirror inside as well and only costs £8 which I think is well worth it. 

The last item I purchased was the Monica lipstick. They released three lipsticks, again in reference to the main three girl characters. I picked Monica because it was the most wearable shade for me. This shade is a pinky nude and is definitely more on the pink side which I don’t mind because I don’t own too many pinky lipsticks. The formula is very creamy and comfortable on the lips. 

The lipstick costs £6 so definitely a bargain for a lippy! 


The collection also featured some glosses but I unfortunately couldn’t pick any of those up! 

I would be interested in getting more bits of the collection as and when they come back into stock just because I am such a Friends fan and the products I have so far have worked really well. 

I’m not sure what is still left in stock but check the Revolution Beauty website, Beauty Bay and Superdrug! 

Thank you all for reading this post! If you can have any comments or messages then feel free to get in touch via my socials! 

Twitter - @hanmay__ 

Instagram - @hanmay__ 

Speak to you all soon! 

Love,

Han X 



Comments

Popular Posts