MORPHE X MADISON BEER EYESHADOW PALETTE REVIEW

 Hello my lovelies! 

This weeks post is going to be a review on the brand new Madison Beer X Morphe eyeshadow palette. 

Madison Beer is a singer/songwriter from the US and has collaborated with Morphe on a make-up collection that includes a palette, glosses, liquid highlighters, a setting spray and a brush set. 

In this post, I am just going to be reviewing the palette but if you want me to review any other bits from the collection, then just let me know! 


So the eyeshadow palette is named the “channel surfing artistry palette” and is £22 and has 20 shades. It has a very simple, grey marl packaging. It’s very slim and has a mirror inside so straight away, this palette is very travel friendly. 

All of the shades in this palette are very neutral, a lot of brown and mauve tones. For this time of year, I think this palette has the perfect colour story. 

I’ve used this palette a couple of times now and I have to say I do love it. The shadows all blend really nicely together. I used my P Louise number 2 base as always and I had no issues with any of the shades I used. The mattes are really pigmented and the shimmers are gorgeous. I used the shimmer shades “pisces” and “emotional bruises” with my finger and they worked lovely. If you did want them to be that bit more intense, you can obviously use a brush and some setting spray. My favourite matte shades so far are definitely “devil in a dress”, “zero” and “3553”.  I’ve actually been using the shade “3553” to do a soft brown winged out liner and I’ve been loving that look.


I think this palette is going to be my new favourite “everyday” palette and I can definitely see myself getting so much use of this in the Autumn/Winter months. 

I’d definitely recommend this palette to anyone and everyone. It would be the best palette for if you’re just getting into make-up or even if you’re a make-up collector/lover, you can never have too many neutral shades right? 

The Morphe X Madison Beer palette is available on the Morphe website and in Morphe stores (#morphenewcastle hint hint) 

Thank you so much for reading this post. If you would like to see me review the rest of the Madison Beer collection or have any other post ideas, then feel free to drop me a message. 

Instagram - @hanmay__

Twitter - @hanmay__

Speak to you all soon,

Love Han X 

Comments

Popular Posts