FIRST IMPRESSION OF THE NEW B PERFECT X STACEY MARIE PALETTE

 Hello my lovelies! 

This weeks blog post is going to be a review on the brand new BPerfect cosmetics Carnival 3 “Love Tahiti” palette in collaboration with Stacey Marie. 

Stacey Marie is a make up artist and has created two previous eye shadow palettes with BPerfect cosmetics. I have the Carnival XL pro palette and it is one of my favourite palettes of all time, I’ve hit pan on a couple of the shades and it’s honestly such a good palette. 


When I saw on social media that she was releasing another palette with BPerfect, I just knew I had to have it. As soon as I saw the photos and the promotion for the palette, I was immediately drawn in! 

I was lucky enough to get this palette given to me as a birthday gift as it was my 23rd birthday this past weekend. 

So the “Love Tahiti” palette is another bright palette. It definitely includes some neutral shades and warm browns for “everyday” looks but overall this is another bright and colourful palette. 

I also love the fact that the palette includes a mirror which makes thing so handy and travel friendly. The packaging of this palette is so much more detailed and artistic than the other two carnival palettes as this one has some flowers and leaves on the front. 

I didn’t know which shades to use for my first try of this palette so I decided to do one eye with more warm colours and the other with more cool tones.

I used the shades “Key Lime”, “Tahiti Green”, “Reef” and “The Deep” for the cool tone side. I then used the shades “Yell’o”, “Mango”, “Sundown” and “Blaze” for the warm tone side. 


I had very high expectations for this palette considering how much I love the carnival XL pro and it has not disappointed me at all. All of the shadows were extremely pigmented and blended together so so easily. 

I used the P Louise base in number 2 as my eye base, like I always do and they stuck to that really well. 


I’m honestly so excited to play with this palette some more and get creative. I feel like I’ve been in a bit of creative rut recently and I think this palette has definitely given me some inspiration. It’s also going to be so perfect for Halloween season, definitely the perfect time to get creative! 

I think this palette is well worth the money. It costs £36.95 and you get 40 shades so that’s less than a pound per eye shadow! Really great value for money and the eye shadows are amazing! 

I know the palette did sell out when it launched but I think it has just been restocked! If it is still in stock then it is available on the B Perfect cosmetics website! 

Thank you so much for reading! 

Hope you’re all doing well and I look forward to chatting to you all soon! 

Please follow me on Instagram & Twitter: @hanmay__

Love,

Han X


Comments

Popular Posts