SUVA BEAUTY HYPER COLOUR PALETTE REVIEW

Hello my loves! 

Today’s review is going to be on the Suva Beauty Hyper Colour palette. This palette launched a couple of months ago I believe but I’ve only just managed to get my hands on it a few weeks ago. 

Suva Beauty are a cruelty free Canadian make-up brand, it’s an indie beauty brand and it’s probably most popular for the hydra liners. I absolutely adore their hydra liners, they’re the most insane colours and they’re so easy to use and I’d deffo recommend checking those out if you haven’t already. 



They brought out a 12 pan eyeshadow palette with four shades being ‘toppers’ and the rest are all matte or uv shades and apparently can also be used as liners. The main thing that did draw me to this palette was the fact you could use the shadows as liners too, I thought this was a very versatile and different concept and something that hasn’t been done before. 

The palette is in a multi-colour box and has bright packaging which I love and the palette has a mirror inside so it’s very travel friendly! 

I’ve used this palette a few times now and for shadows, they’ve worked really well. I wish the palette was slightly bigger just so that you could have a couple of more blending shades to work with but overall I think the shadows perform really well. 

The toppers are gorgeous shades but I’ve only really used them as brow bone and inner corner highlights. They look white in the pan but when you swatch and use them, they’re a variety of coloured shimmer shades. 

I have tried using a couple of the shadows as liners and it does work. I would definitely recommend wetting your brush with setting spray or water rather than the actual pans so you don’t ruin the shadows and only dip in to the shadows ever so slightly on one corner. 

I used the navy blue “cloud nine” shade as a liner and it worked perfectly but the yellow shade “lollipop” didn’t work as well so I’m not sure if it’s just the UV shadow shades that can be transformed into liners, and the matte ones are just shadows. Using the navy shade was similar to using the hydra liners that they have but I think I’d stick to using the actual hydra liners as the liners and the palette as the palette. 

It is a very versatile and unique palette and I’d definitely recommend to anyone looking for a pop of colour into their life. It’s only £28 which I think is such a good price considering the amount of things you could do with this palette. 

The palette is available in Morphe stores & I think on Beauty Bay too, if you’re in the UK! 


Thank you so much for reading this post. If you have any ideas of things for me to review or post about then please drop me a message! 

I’m also really looking to improve Highlight with Han at the moment. If you couldn’t tell, I’ve changed a few of the layouts of this blog and designed a new logo. I’m really wanting to up my game so if you have any suggestions for that then again please drop me a message. Keep an eye out for videos coming soon, little tutorials and IGTV stuff! 

In the meantime, follow me on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok my user is hanmay__ on all of them!

Speak to you all soon,
Love Han 
X

Comments

Popular Posts