MY CURRENT FAVOURITE SKIN CARE PRODUCTS

Hello my lovelies! 

Again apologies for the crap content turnout, I’ve just been really struggling with what to post on here at the moment. 



I thought I’d do a post on my current favourite skin care products. Throughout lockdown, I’ve not worn make up more than I actually have worn make-up and I’ve been really trying to just look after my skin better. 

I’m quite lucky in the sense that I’ve never really had horrible skin or bad acne or anything like that and for the most part I’ve had quite clear skin. I only ever really suffer with blemishes when it’s that time of the month and even then it’s not too bad. I have combination skin and it’s mainly oily in the t-zone. 

My first skin care tip would be to just drink lots of water. The majority of the time I drink water, the only exceptions being when I drink alcohol and I’m not a massive fan of fizzy drinks and if I do drink a fizzy drink it would usually be just a lemonade. 

On to the actual products..... 

Even though I’ve found some products that I actually love, I am still quite basic when it comes to skincare and all of my skincare bits are really affordable and all of the items that I’m going to speak about are under £10!

I have two moisturisers that I use and they are both from the brand Simple. The one I use on a day to day basis and before make-up is the Simple triple protect moisturiser with SPF30. This moisturiser has a really lovely feel to it and I love the fact that it has SPF in because it’s so important to protect your skin, even when it’s not sunny. This moisturiser also has blue light and pollution protection which is great because I feel like I’m always on my phone or on a laptop and it’s easy to think that doing those things don’t affect your skin. 


The other moisturiser that I use is the Simple replenishing rich moisturiser with 12 hour moisturisation. I use this one on a night time before I go to sleep and it’s quite thick but it leaves your skin feeling lovely and my skin feels so nice when I wake up the next day. 


I love Simple products because they’re also cruelty free and vegan! 

The next product that I love is the Beauty Bay Skin Hit Brightening Serum. I tend to use this before I moisturise on a morning and I do feel like this brightens up my complexion a bit more. This is another cruelty free and vegan product. 


I’ve also been loving the Revolution Brightening Boost Ginseng Eye Cream. I use this underneath my eyes and I feel like this really does brighten my eyes and not make me look so tired. I’ve nearly ran out of this and I’m definitely going to buy another! I know that Revolution do a range of eye creams to suit different skin needs so I’m definitely going to look into those too! 



The last thing I’ve been loving is the Revolution x Jake Jamie Tropical Quench Essence Spray. This has the loveliest smell and smells like a pina colada, it’s gorgeous! I spray this on days where I’m not wearing make-up, before I apply make-up and I find it really hydrates my skin and makes my skin look really healthy. 


Revolution Skincare Products are also cruelty free and vegan!

I do find that the way you remove your make-up can add to how well your skin is. I tend to use the Garnier Micellar Water and the Simple Kind to Skin Facial Toner (and the odd face wipe). Both of these products remove my make-up really well and make my skin feel lovely and smooth afterwards. 

Thank you so much for reading this post. If you have any ideas of things that I can review or chat about then please drop me a message! 

Speak to you all soon,
Love Han x 

Comments

Popular Posts