FIVE MAKE-UP BRUSHES THAT I THINK YOU NEED

Hello my lovelies! 

Today’s blog post is going to be my top five make-up brushes, basically brushes that I think you need in your kit. Obviously I use a lot more than five brushes to do a full face of make-up but I thought I’d select a few that I can’t live without and think that are 100% worth buying. 


The brushes that I am going to mention are all from Morphe and these brushes are the first ones that I always mention to customers when they come into store and ask about brushes. 

So the first brush is a Morphe X Jaclyn Hill brush and it is the JH03 brush. This is a dense buffing brush which I use for foundation. This is very similar to the Morphe M439 which I also love but I just find that the Jaclyn brush has a slight bit more movement to it and is not as hard on your face. The Morphe x Jaclyn Hill JH03 brush is £16.



The second brush is another Morphe X Jaclyn Hill brush and it is the JH08 and I use this for buffing concealer under my eyes. This is very similar to the Morphe M173 which again I love but I just find that the Jaclyn Hill face brushes are just that little bit softer when applying product to my face. The JH08 brush is £10.

Brush number 3 is the Morphe E4 brush which is an angled face brush and I use this for my bronzer. I much prefer having an angled brush for my bronzer as I feel like it allows me to be more precise with my bronzer and really lifts my face where a rounder brush can make my face look a bit more rounded. The E4 brush is £17.


The fourth brush I want to talk about is another Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Brush and it is the JH06 brush and I use this for blush. Again, this brush is slightly angled which I love because I love anything that is going to lift my face rather than make it more round. This brush is so soft and you can never apply to much product at once with this brush. The JH06 brush is £14.

The last brush I want to mention is an eye brush and it is the Morphe M514 brush. This is my favourite Morphe eye brush and I own like 4 of them. It is a brilliant brush to apply any transition colours or to keep adding colours and define the crease as I find it fits into my crease really well. The M514 brush is £8.



So yeah, those are currently my top 5 must-have brushes. Thank you so much for reading this blog post. If you have any suggestions of things for me to write about then please drop me a message.

Speak to you all soon.
Love,
Han X 


Comments

Popular Posts