REVIEW OF THE NEW FENTY BEAUTY CREAM PRODUCTS... ARE THEY WORTH THE MONEY?

Hello my little hunniesss!

Hope you’re all doing well and all of your loved ones are well. I know this time seems to be never ending but we will all get through it together.

This weeks blog post is going to be a review on the new Fenty Beauty cream products. When I saw Fenty Beauty post about releasing these, I knew I had to try them! I live for a bit of cream contour and I’ve never actually tried any cream or liquid blushes before so I thought this would be a perfect start!

I have tried a couple of Fenty Beauty products before, my favourite probably being the loose powder which is something I use everyday without fail! Fenty Beauty is quite a high end brand and I don’t usually spend this much money on make up in one go or have bought this many Fenty products at one time (3 are in the review) but I thought I’d treat myself because I’ve not actually purchased any make up in such a long time. This is definitely a little lockdown treat for myself considering I am saving so much money at the moment because we still can’t go anywhere!

Right, so first up is the cream bronzer. This comes in 7 shades and I got the shade 02 ‘Butta Biscuit’ which is the perfect cool toned colour for me to use as a cream contour because I usually just warm my face up with powder bronzer. I used the product with my real techniques buffing brush and it was really easy to apply and blend. It’s definitely a build able product which I like so that you don’t go too crazy, too quickly. I have no faults about this product at all and would definitely buy it again. It is £28 but a little definitely goes a long way and I can see this lasting me a really long time.

Now for the cream blush. The cream blush comes in 10 shades and I got the shade ‘Petal Poppin’. The colour of this blush is gorgeous and I applied it with a Morphe M538 brush. The only thing that annoys me about this product is how small it is. It is £18 and I feel like you could run out of this quite quickly in comparison to the cream bronzer. It is quite deceiving on some images on the Fenty Beauty page because at first, it looked as though it would be the same size as the bronzer but evidently not and to be fair, the cream bronzer is more expensive. This is a shame because it’s a great product that blends so well into your foundation but for the size of it and it’s price point, I do wish it was a bit bigger.

I don’t feel like either of the cream products fade when I powder my face either which is a bonus.

Whilst I’m here I’m also going to give a quick little review of the Fenty Beauty powder bronzer. I’ve been wanting to try this for ages but just never got round to buying it. I got the shade ‘Private Island’ and I absolutely love it. This bronzer has been my go to bronzer for those very few days I’ve actually been putting make up on.

All in all, I can never really fault Fenty Beauty. The quality of all of the products that I have tried from the brand has been amazing and even though I wish the cream blush was a bit bigger, it’s still a fantastic buy and melts into your skin. So if you’re into your cream products then I’d definitely recommend!

The Fenty Beauty products are available in the UK on the Boots and Harvey Nichols websites.

Thanks for reading this blog post, if you have any particular posts that you want from me then just give me a message but other than that, I shall speak to you all soon.
Stay safe!
Love Han x


Comments

  1. This is the most trending product now a day. Many people are selling this cream in their beauty dropshipping website and generate thousand of dollars.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts