MORPHE X JACLYN HILL VOLUME 2 PALETTE REVIEW

Hello my lovelies!

So this weeks post is going to be a review of the brand new Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Volume 2 palette. This palette has literally just came out today so I thought there’s not a better time to review this palette than now!!!!

So Jaclyn Hill is the OG Morphe collaborator. Her original palette was so so popular and still is to this day. It’s one of my favourite palettes that Morphe have ever brought out. When I was saw that this new one was getting released, I knew I had to have it. The colour scheme is a bit of me!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!

The packaging is really similar, if not identical, to the original palette but it obviously says volume 2 on the front. You get 35 shades and it’s only £39!

One of the things that I loved most about the OG Jaclyn Morphe palette is how much you could do with it. For me and I think a lot of other people, it was everyone’s go to everyday eyeshadow palette and you could do so many neutral looks with it and also incorporate some pops of colour if need be.

As soon as I seen the volume 2 palette, I knew it would be more of the same, just a bit more colour! This palette still has all its gorgeous neutrals but has a lot more colourful options. You’ve got so many bright pinks, oranges, purples & reds to play with and for me, this was a perfect version of a volume 2 palette from Morphe & Jaclyn.

In terms of formula, it’s exactly the same as it’s original palette and so far they’ve all blended like a dream! My first time using the palette I used the shades Positivi-tea, My Man, Tipsy Girl & Feelin’ Myself and I’m absolutely obsessed with all of these, worked so well together. Since using this palette a couple of more times, I’ve dipped into the purples and darker shades and they work beautifully too, just couldn’t get a good pic wearing them!!


All in all, I am more than impressed with this palette and it’s definitely a new favourite of mine. Only time will tell but I think I might love it even more than the original. Can’t believe I’ve just said that because the original is amazing but yes, this one is too! I feel like this is the bigger sister to the original Jaclyn palette & they compliment each other so well!!!

The palette retails for £39 and is available from all Morphe stores & on the website.

Thank you so much for reading!! Feel free to follow me on Instagram @hanmay__

Speak to you all soon,
Love Han X

Comments

Popular Posts