BEAUTY BAY SKINCARE REVIEW

Hello my lovelies!

This weeks blog post is going to be a little bit different and it’s going to be a review of some of the new skincare bits from Beauty Bay.

Beauty Bay are a huge online beauty retailer who have their own range of make-up products and now they have skincare.

They’ve released a load of skincare products from serums to face masks and have got products for all different skin types too.

For reference, my skin is oily/combination. I have quite pink skin naturally and recently I have had drier patches around my nose.


The two products that I have bought to initially test out the Beauty Bay skincare are the SkinHit Brightening Serum and the Day One Moisturiser.

Both of these products (and I’m pretty sure everything else in the range) are cruelty free and vegan.

The Brightening Serum has Vitamin C in and is designed to brighten and even out your skin. This one is for all skin types. It has a little pipette thing to apply on to the face and I’ve been applying a drop on to either of my cheeks and on my forehead. I can definitely notice a subtle glow to my skin using this. I’ve not used many serums in this past but so far this one is really nice and I’m enjoying using it, especially on days where I’m not wearing any make-up. My Mam even noticed and said that I had a glow to my face when I had only used it twice.

The Day One Moisturiser has quite a subtle floral scent to it. This moisturiser doesn’t have any SPF in but is designed to protect and hydrate your skin and this one is for normal, oily & combination skin people. I really like the feel of this moisturiser, it definitely leaves my skin feeling very smooth and it feels really hydrated. This moisturiser can also be used as a make-up primer. I’ve not tried this as a primer yet and I do usually use a moisturiser and then a primer for my face make-up anyway so I’m interested to see the difference in my make-up if I just use this and not a separate primer. It doesn’t feel sticky at all this moisturiser.

So far I’m really impressed with the bits I’ve tried from the Beauty Bay skincare range. It’s all super affordable as well which just makes it even better. When I purchased my items, they also sent me out a free skincare headband which I thought was just super cute!

The Beauty Bay skincare range and all of their make-up goodies are available on the Beauty Bay website.

Thanks for reading, feel free to follow my Instagram @hanmay__

Speak to you all next week!
Lots of love,
Han x

Comments

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. best vitamin c serum for face in India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts