REVIEW OF THE ABH NORVINA VOLUME 3 PALETTE? IS IT WORTH THE MONEY?

Hiya lovelies!!!

This weeks blog post is going to be a review of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Volume 3 palette 👀.

Now if you don’t know, Anastasia Beverly Hills is a huge beauty brand and have been one of my favourite high end make-up brands for a long time. The brand launched three new palettes last year which were different to the usual ABH brand style of eyeshadow palettes. Usually their palettes are just regular eyeshadows with 14 pans and cost around £46. These Norvina volume palettes came in three different volumes, different colour schemes and are all pressed pigment palettes with 25 pans in them so straight away, they’re already so much bigger.

I’ve had my eye on these palettes for ages but just couldn’t justify the spend on them as they are £68 each!!! However, as it’s January & a lot of places have sales on and about 2 weeks ago, the ABH website had 30% off their site, so I decided to bite the bullet and get one of the Norvina palettes. Most likely I wouldn’t be able to get one of these palettes this cheap again so I thought I’d treat myself!

I picked volume 3 because for me, that was the most wearable. It’s full of browns, oranges, pops of green, pinks & purples etc. It has a really good matte to shimmer ratio as well which I really love.
The packaging is also STUNNING. I love the orange packaging with the gold detail and the palette itself feels really luxurious and not cheap at all.

I’ve used this palette a few times since I’ve got it and I honestly love it. It’s the perfect palette for everyday looks and bright, colourful ones! I’ve used the brown shades so many times for more of a soft glam make up day & I’ve used the pinks & greens for when I’ve been feeling a bit more bold. All of the shades have blended really well for me, they’re really pigmented & even though they have  slight fallout that is nothing that really bothers me and not something new I’ve found from ABH shadows.


I really want to try the other two Norvina volume palettes because I’m assuming they’ll work the same.

I love the volume 3 palette and would definitely recommend it to anyone make up lovers or collectors out there. It’s definitely a good one to have in your kit. Even though it is really expensive, it’s something that is going to last you a really long time so it’s worth the investment. Obviously it’s not a necessity and I hate the feeling that you need to buy every single make up product. You obviously don’t NEED it but if you’ve got the money, this is definitely one I would say to go for.

Thank you so much for reading this blog post. If you liked it, feel free to give me some suggestions on other products you’d like me to review or test! Follow me on Instagram @hanmay__

Speak to you all soon!
Love,
Han x

Comments

Popular Posts