REVIEW OF THE MORPHE 39L HIT THE LIGHTS EYESHADOW PALETTE

Hiyaaaaaa!!!

So sorry (AGAIN) that it’s been so long that I have posted, just been so busy with starting my new job and stuff! But today I am back with a brand new post and it’s going to be a review of the new Morphe 39L Hit The Lights eyeshadow palette!

If you read my last blog post, you’ll probably be aware of the fact that I’ve just recently got a job with Morphe which is super exciting but that does not mean to say I will be biased, this review is 100% honest I promise! To be honest, I don’t think I’d ever write a review on something I didn’t like - it’s just not my vibe to post negative things online so 9 times out of 10, I’d only ever talk about stuff I think are worth talking about.

So, if you didn’t already know, Morphe just recently released their Christmas collection for 2019 which features brush sets, a lip set & a setting mist. The Christmas Collection also features the 39L palette which is what I’m reviewing today.

The 39L palette is a 39 pan eyeshadow palette which has been created with the help of four influencers, @biancalovesmakeup91, @xthyule, @keilidhmua & @vicmram! Each of the influencers have created 8 shades each in their own little sections of the palette and then the middle 7 shades are highlighters/eyeshadow toppers.

When I first saw this palette, I just knew I had to have it. Everything down to the packaging is absolutely gorgeous!

I have created a few different looks with this palette so far and can’t wait to keep using it. The first look I used a few colours from the @keilidhmua section!! I used “Rhythm”, “No Regrets”, “Feelin’ It” & “Euphoric”. All of these shades are a pink or a burgundy tone and they all worked really well for me. I also used the shade “Euphoric” as my highlighter which I think tied the look together so well as it’s like a pretty reflective pink shade.

The second I used a mix of colours from the @vicmram section!! I used mainly the shades “Don’t Stop”, “Out Late” and “Ghosted”. “Don’t Stop” and “Ghosted” are the matte blue and matte green in the palette and they are probably two of my favourite blue/greens I’ve ever used. Sometimes cool tones are harder to work with but I had no issues with either of these. I’m actually obsessed with “Ghosted”, it’s a duochrome shade which looks white in the pan but when it’s actually on your brush and put on your face, it has blue reflects in which I love!! I keep using it as my highlight for my inner corner and brow bone now, especially if I’m using blue eyeshadow on the lid because I think it completes a blue look perfectly!

As well as having pops of colour and glitters in this palette, it also has some lovely neutral browns which I think are good to include in a palette too because let’s be honest, not everyone wants or likes to wear bright colours on a daily basis.

All of the shadows that I’ve tried so far have worked brilliantly. I honestly can’t fault this palette at all and I can’t wait to keep using it, especially over the festive season - those reds in @biancalovesmakeup91’s section are calling my name!

The 39L palette is £42 and you can find it on Morphe.com or any Morphe store near you!!!

Speak to you all soon my lovelies,

Han x

Comments

Popular Posts