FULL FACE OF MORPHE MAKE-UP... I WORK FOR MORPHE NOW?

Hi gals and boys,

Today's post is a very exciting one. Not only is it a full face of Morphe products but I can also now say that I work for Morphe which is insane. Morphe are a brand I've loved for years so I'm very excited to be able to work for them now. Make up has always just been a hobby for me, never a job so I’m so excited to just be involved with this.

Morphe, if you don't know, are an American beauty brand who are very well known for doing affordable, good quality make-up and brushes.

I thought I'd do a full face of their products just to show some of the things that Morphe have to offer. I don't own every single Morphe product so I'd definitely recommend checking out their website or a Morphe store if you have one near you.

Just quickly, I should probably also say that there is a couple of products that I have used that aren't Morphe. This is just because I either don't own them or Morphe just don't sell that particular product yet. The things that I used that were not Morphe in this full face are an eye shadow primer, face primer, eyebrow gel, eyeliner, cream contour and mascara. I don't own the primers or eyebrow gel or eyeliner yet but they are next on the list of things to get. They've only just released cream contour products so I've not had the time or funds to buy those yet and they don't sell a mascara. But yes, other than that, let's get started with this full face of Morphe products.

Now I always start with eyes first so that's what we're going to start chatting about today. For my eye shadow, I used the new 35O3 palette, which by the way is STUNNING. Honestly, the colour scheme of the palette is gorgeous, I'm obsessed with the little pops of green in the middle of the oranges, reds and browns. The packaging is even just as gorgeous! This is probably my new favourite Morphe palette (alongside my 35b, could never forget her). On my lid, I used the shades 'Consume' which is a pale orange, 'Major Hottie' which is a deeper terracotta colour, 'Come Alive' which is the matte green and 'Power Play' which is the green shimmer. On the lower lash line, I used a mix of the shades 'Unstoppable' and 'Red Alert' which are both pink toned red shades. The formula of the eye shadows are great, just like any other Morphe palette that I've tried. The pigmentation of the ones I’ve used so far have been top form. And of course, the palette is super affordable as well for 35 shades.

For eye lashes, I used the Morphe lashes in the style 'Posh'. These are quite dramatic lashes for me, they're definitely a pair I'd wear more so on a night out or drinks/evening kind of vibe, but Morphe sell a wide range of lashes so if these aren't the kind of lashes you like, then they have plenty of other ones for you to try.

Now on to skin! For foundation and concealer I obviously used the Morphe Fluidity Full Coverage Foundation and Concealer. The foundation I have is in the shade F2.60 which is a perfect match for me when I'm wearing fresh fake tan. The concealer I have is in the shade C1.55 because I like my concealer to be a little bit lighter to brighten my under eyes. Both of these products work fab for me! They are definitely FULL coverage which is great. The foundation is a matte one and is quite a thick consistency but as long as you don't apply too much of it, it looks amazing! It doesn’t feel heavy on the skin at all either and the concealer is really creamy and blends nicely! Honestly, a little goes such a long way with both of these products. They both give such good coverage without looking cakey.

The foundation comes in 60 different shades and the concealer comes in 31 different shades so you best believe that you're probably going to be able to find your perfect match!


To set my face, I used the Morphe Filter Effect powder. The powder claims to be buildable to medium coverage which I can agree with. It comes in a range of different shades and I have the shade Filter 6 and I really like this powder, it sets my base well. It adds a little bit of coverage and colour to my face which I really like. It definitely smooths my face a bit as well.

For bronzer, I used the Morphe Glamabronze Face and Body bronzer in the shade 'Megastar'. I love this bronzer because it's so warm toned which is exactly the kind of bronzer I like, I don't like anything too ashy or cool. The pan is massive as well so this bronzer is going to last me ages!!!!! The bronzer comes in different shades too so it all just depends on what you like.

Now for blush I used the Morphe 8W Warm Master Blush palette. This blush palette is so gorgeous, you get 8 blush shades for like £20 which works out £2.50 per blush and these blushes are so nice and pigmented! My favourites out of the palette are definitely the shades 'Unapologetic' and 'Beat'.


Who doesn't love a good glow? For highlighter, I used the Morphe High Impact Highlighter in the shade 'Lit'. Morphe do so many highlighters so there are plenty to choose from. I originally got this one because it's more of a light champagne gold colour which is my favourite kind of highlighter. The formula of this highlight is great, it's not glittery at all, it's really nice and soft and gives such a gorgeous glow. It's definitely buildable so depending on how intense you like your highlight then you can go in as much as you like.

For eye brows, I used the Morphe Micro Brow pencil in 'Biscotti'. This is the perfect shade for my brows, I always use like a light taupe colour. The pencil itself comes with a little spoolie on one end which I like to use to brush through my natural brow hairs. The brow pencil is pigmented, applies really nice and soft and makes it so easy to quickly do your brows.

Now lips are one of my favourite parts of make-up. I love a good lip liner and gloss especially. So it's good job Morphe do great lip products. The ones I have are the lip liner in the shade 'Love Bite', the lipstick in the shade 'Flirt' and I also have a nude gloss but the name of it has actually rubbed off the bottle so I can't actually remember what the name of it is but it's just like a pinky nude gloss. I love all of these products worked together and seperately with different products. The lip liners are really creamy, the gloss isn't sticky and the 'Flirt' lipstick is actually a cream formula instead of a matte one so it's great if you have quite dry lips! I do know that Morphe sell matte lipsticks and liquid lips as well so if that’s something you’re into then definitely give those a go!


I set my entire face with the Morphe Continous Setting Mist. This is such a great setting spray, it has a really nice nozzle on it and it isn't too overwhelming. I find that it makes my make-up last quite well through the day.

Of course, throughout doing this make-up and my make-up in general, I do use a range of Morphe Brushes. Morphe are well known for having great brushes and I suggest if you're going to buy anything from Morphe, you should start building your brush kit with some of the brushes. A few personal favourites of mine are the M439 which I use to buff in my foundation. I love the M441 and E27 for eyeshadow. The list goes on!

I also really recommend the Morphe sponges/beauty blenders. I use the one that's a bit more pointed because I know they do a rounder one too, but I use the pointier one, which I think is called the highlight and contour sponge, and it's really good.

Like I said a bit earlier on, I don't own every single Morphe product. Morphe have so many different products, so many palettes and lipsticks and highlights. They're such a diverse, inclusive brand which is constantly expanding and I'm so looking forward to getting to work for them.

Speak to you all soon,
Han!


Comments

Popular Posts