THE NEW BEACHES AND CREAM PIGMENTS...YAY OR NAY?

Hi, it's Han again! Today's blog post is going to be a review/little chit chat about some new summer pigments from Peaches and Cream.

If you didn't know Peaches and Cream are a UK based cosmetic brand, they sell pigments, brushes and all that good stuff. I've never tried any of their brushes or lip products before but I've heard nothing but good things about them so that might have to be something that I try in the future.

Now about a month ago, I saw that they were promoting some new pigments for the summer on their Instagram called the 'Beaches and Cream' trio. They already have so many pigments and glitters on their site and I have only tried one before. The one that I have is the very popular 'Gatsby' pigment which is like a champagne gold glitter and I absolutely love it, it's my perfect gold shade. So when I saw these new summer pigments on Instagram, they really caught my eye and I just knew that I would be able to do so much with them so I thought I'd grab them and give them a go. 

So there's three shades in this lil 'Beaches and Cream' trio. 'Factor 50' which is a bright orange, 'Banana Boat' which is a vibrant yellow and then 'Maliblue' which is a very sea like coloured blue. They are £6.95 each or you can get the bundle with all three for £18.00 which is what I did. I love the packaging of the pigments. They all come in little boxes which are orange, blue and yellow and have loads of summery images on like a sunset and pool vibes, sunglasses etc.

The pigments themselves, even though they're really messy, they are easy to work with on the eyes. To get the pigments to stay on my eyes, I use the NYX Glitter Glue. Now I've done two looks using these pigments so far and I love both. The first one is a sunset vibe look using both 'Factor 50' and 'Banana Boat'. The 'Banana Boat' shade is focused more on the inner corner of the eye and then 'Factor 50' being the other 3/4. The blue look I did, using 'Maliblue' is my favourite look I've done in a while, simply because I've never done a complete blue eyeshadow look before, and I'm surprised and proud of myself for doing something that I wouldn't usually do. For both of these eye looks, I used shadows from the Morphe 35b and Jeffree Star Jawbreaker palettes and I primed the lid with the P Louise Eye base.

I definitely recommend these pigments, and any pigments from Peaches and Cream to anyone who's really creative with their eye make-up. The 'Factor 50' and 'Banana Boat' pigments are not as glittery as the 'Maliblue' one but still work perfectly well for what you would kind of want it for.

The pigments and all of Peaches and Cream cosmetics are available at https://www.fabulousmakeup.co.uk/

See ya in my next post!

Comments

Popular Posts