WHAT YOU NEED FROM FENTY BEAUTY

Hiyaaaaaaa!

So to celebrate the launch of Fenty Beauty now being available in Boots, I thought I'd write a little post on the brand, which Boots stores you can find it and some of the products I would recommend to you!

If you didn't already know that Rihanna launched her very own cosmetic brand 'Fenty Beauty' almost two years ago then you must have well and truly been living under a rock. Now the brand is probably most well known for it's foundation and how it pretty much set the bar in terms of colour range- the line has around 40 different shades from super super fair to the deepest. I have tried the foundation and personally, it's just not my favourite formula and I definitely prefer either my Maybelline Super Stay or Giorgio Armani Power Fabric. But I do know a lot of people who get on great with the Fenty foundation, everybody's skin is different so feel free to give it a try!

However, today I want to talk to you about the things that I do recommend to you from Fenty Beauty - the main focus being LIPS! Fenty lip products are by far my favourite thing I've tried from the brand so far. I've only tried the lip paints and the lipgloss but I use them on a day to day basis.

The lip paint I have is in the shade Unbutton. The lip paints are very much a liquid lipstick formula and I've had such a good experience with the one I have so far. I often get really dry lips from wearing a retainer to bed and stuff so a lot of liquid lipsticks can really really dry out my lips and crack quite a bit but I find that this one does not. I bought this when I went to Rome back in February as I got it from Sephora but obviously now the brand is available in Boots, it will be so much easier for me to get hold of. The lip paints cost £19.00 each.


I may even love the lipgloss even more than the liquid lip. I have the Fenty Glow gloss bomb. First of all, it has the most gorgeous watermelon scent which I'm obsessed with. If you don't like a scented lipgloss, then you probably won't like it but I love it. It applies really nicely and gives such a good glossy finish to your lips. This lipgloss costs £16 so a bit pricey for a lipgloss but worth every penny!

I'm so excited about Fenty now being available at Boots, it just makes it so much easier to get hold of now. I'm really intrigued to try the bronzers, primer and eyeliners so they are definitely the next things I'll be purchasing from the brand.

Fenty Beauty is now available at the following Boots Stores and if there isn't one near you then the range is also available on the Boots website with free click and collect over £10 and free standard delivery over £45.


Comments

Popular Posts